Field Data Technologies and Field Data Services are sister companies empowering environmental stakeholders to make management decisions through actionable, real-time data.
We are funded by USDA, NOAA, and the State of Montana to build a new type of smart trail camera. Our re-invented trail cameras enable tracking the most difficult species. We offer tools for insects, fish, reptiles and other hard-to-track scenarios. our technology can handle a range of scenarios, including inside bird boxes and small, cold-blooded animals underwater.
- Continuous data logging of motion, microclimate weather and GPS.
- Run your own Python scripts and machine vision models onboard the camera.
- Interchangeable camera lenses with custom focusing and lens filter options.
- Motion detection from both a PIR sensor plus a multi-zone laser rangefinder.
- Motion-detect cold-blooded animals.
- No data plan required. Built-in LoRaWAN long range wireless cloud connectivity.
Here are some of our applications in action.
Field Data Technologies
a non profit company